ENGLAND VS INDIA TEST MATCH DREAM11 :
ENG VS IND 3RD TEST :
By winning the first two matches of the five-match series ,England have taken 2-0 lead on India. In such a situation,this match becomes very important for India,because India will lose the series if it loses it. Virat's army will have to get into this match with full strength.
Trent Bridge Nottingham
DATE & TIME :
DATE & TIME :
18 August 2018, 03:30 pm ist
PITCH REPORT :
This pitch will help the fast bowlers in the beginning but gradually they will also be able to help the batsman too.
VENUE STATS :
Total Matches -62
Matches won batting first -22
Matches won batting second -17
Average first inning scores - 321
Average second inning scores - 308
Average third inning scores - 262
Average fourth inning scores - 157
Highest total - 658/8 by Eng vs Aus
Lowest total - 60/10 by Aus vs Eng
HEAD TO HEAD :
Total matches - 119
England - 45wins
India - 25wins
Draw - 49 matches
Total Matches - 59
England - 32 wins
India - 06 wins
Draw - 21 matches
IMPORTANT FACTS :
- For India, its captain Virat Kohli has struggled alone on the England tour so far.He has scored 240 runs in four innings of two test matches so far ,including a hundred in the first test.
- The performance of Murli Vijay(26runs),A Rahane(52runs) and H Pandya(90runs) in the last four innings has not been special.
- in bowling ,R Ashwin(7wkt) ,Ishant Sharma(7wkt) and M Shami(6wkt) have performed well.
- For England ,its wicketkeeper Johny Bairstow has been the most successful batsman ever.He has palyed 191 runs in 3 innings so far.
- Joe Root(113runs) and K Jennings(61runs)also played good innings in the last 2 test matches.
- Chris Woakes performance was spectacular in the previous match,he also took 4 wicket in addition to making 157 runs.
- in bowling,J Anderson(13wkt) and Stuart Broad(7wkt) have bowled very well in this series.
Alastair Cook, Keaton Jennings, Joe Root(c), Chris Wokes, Jonny Bairstow(w), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Stuart Broad, James Anderson, Moeen Ali, James Porter
Murali Vijay, Shikhar Dhawan, Lokesh Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli(c), Ajinkya Rahane, Karun Nair, Dinesh Karthik(w), Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma, Mohammed Shami, Shardul Thakur
TEAM NEWS :
- For England, Ben Stokes has returned to the team due to which Sam Currun has to be out of the team.
- For India,Jaspreet Bumrah is now fit and he is expected to play.
- wicketkeeper Rishabh Pant can debut in test cricket.
NOTE : Stay connected for latest updates
PROBABLE XI :
2- KEATON JENNINGD
3- JOE ROOT(C)
4- VIRAT KOHLI(C)
6- R ASHWIN
7-DINESH KARTIK/ R PANT
9- MOHD SHAMI
11- U YADAV/ J BUMRAH
KEY PLAYERS :
C PUJARABEN STOKES
ENGLAND VS INDIA 3RD TEST MATCH DREAM11 TEAM :
TEAM B :