HAMPSHIRE VS SURREY DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION
HAM VS SUR DREAM 11 TEAM
"The teams of Hampshire and Surrey will face each other on the field of Oval.Surrey's team performance has been mixed so far, he has been played 12 matches,out of which five have won.
on the other hand ,The Hampshire team's condition is very bad,so far it has managed to win only one in 12 matches.Both teams are almost out of this tournament,in such a situation they would like to perform well in their remaining matches and would like to depart from this series."
DATE & TIME :
15 August 2018 , 11:00 PM IST
PITCH REPORT :
It is a sporting wicket,it will be very helpful to both the bowler and the batsman.
VENUE STATS :
Total matches -16Matches Won batting first -9
Matches won batting second -6
Average First inning score - 150
Average Second inning score - 133
Highest total score -211/5 BY SA VS SO
Lowest total score -81/10 BY SO VS SA
HEAD TO HEAD :
Last 5 matches performance
HAM - 1 Wins
SUR - 3 Wins
one match abandoned
IMPORTANT FACTS :
- for Surrey,Ben Fokes has done very well for his team so far, in the last match too he has played a wonderful innings of 59 runs (39 balls).
- Ricky Bells has performed a spectacular all -round performance in this series. in the last match ,he scored 35 runs and also took two wickets.
- Nic Maddinson , J Roy and Will Jacks also the key players .
- in bowling ,in the previous match,Morne Morkel grabbed 3 wickets while bowling well.
- for Hampshire,Rossow and J.Vince are in good form and till now they have given their team a good start.
- Sam Northeast,Tom Alsop and L Dawson will have to play play a responsible innings.
- Chris Wood and Mujeeb Ur Rahman are the key bowlers for his team.
Rilee Rossouw, Liam Dawson, James Vince (c), Chris Wood, Gareth Berg, Sam Northeast, Lewis McManus (wk), Tom Alsop, Joe Weatherley, Ryan Stevenson, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Fidel Edwards, Dale Steyn, Sean Ervine, Kyle Abbott
Rikki Clarke, Morne Morkel, Gareth Batty, Nic Maddinson, Jason Roy, Rory Burns, Jade Dernbach (c), Ben Foakes (wk), Freddie van den Bergh, Mathew Pillans, Will Jacks ,Scott Borthwick, Matt Dunn, Tom Curran, Jamie Smith
PROBABLE XI :
James Vince (c)
Lewis McManus (wk)
Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Jade Dernbach (c)
Ben Foakes (wk)
Freddie van den Bergh
KEY PLAYERS :